Thursday, December 21

401k'd Up

As of right now, I am offically 401k'd up. It was a fairly easy process. Click here, answer this yes/no question, choose how much money to put in, click 'ok', and then choose what percentage of your money (1%-100%) you want to put in each of these 19 different funds. I suppose I'm supposed to be happy to have all those options, but I mean, come on! Should I pick the Franklin High Yield Growth and Income S, or the SSGa Diversity 17Ga Fund, or the YT Oppenheimer R Investment Fund, or the GTYFFWX Unicorn and Burrito Fund? Lucky for me, each one comes with a prospectus. I sampled one, which was 54 pages long. Needless to say, I didn't read it. But we're signed up now, and hopefully we'll be rolling in the dough soon.

1 comment:

Adam Lowe said...

I could actually help you with that.