Tuesday, December 12

Gabriel Mann

I don't know where he comes from, but our computer came with 3 songs on it from a guy named Gabriel Mann. (I assume that's his name, not a band.) Anyway, I rather like the music. It's catchy. And it's nearly 2 in the morning, I'm in a noisy room with lots of equipment, and I haven't seen another person for 8 hours. So I've got my mp3 player stuck in my ears and I'm singing along to music. I'm sure I sound ridiculous, but provided Jason doesn't show up 3 hours early, no one is going to hear it (including myself) so I'll just go back to enjoying myself.

2 comments:

Shanny said...

He really is good. I don't know anything about him, either, but those 3 songs we have are excellent.

Suzanne said...

Eh, one of my favorite pieces of music on the computer actually turns out to be a sound effect from The Sims (beach 3, for those of you playing along at home).