Wednesday, December 6

New Blog Post (3)

Well, Gmail seems to be down today. We seem to be having a few internet issues in general, but gmail is particularly defunct today. And the blog is gmail based. (Because Gmail owns everything.) So I'm writing posts ahead of time in notepad. I think I'm about the only person in the whole world who uses notepad regularly, and does so out of personal preference. I could use Word. I could use Wordpad. But when I just want to make myself little notes, I prefer the stark simplicity of notepad. I just right click on the desktop, create a new text document and start typing away. Back when I made dorky little web pages in high school I was proud that I did them all in Notepad, rather than having some program make them for me. The only downside is I can often end up with 'New Text Document' 'New Text Document (2)' and 'New Text Document (3)' all sitting on my desktop if I don't remember to rename them something more sensible. But generally, the files just live long enough to be copied into the blog or some other place before being destroyed. Such is the short life of a text document.

No comments: