Friday, December 15

A Call for Websites

Ok folks, sometimes we all find ourselves sitting in front of a computer with very little to do. So we surf the internet. But if you're like me, you surf for about 10 minutes, and then, once you've verified about 7 times that no one has commented on your blog, there is no where left to surf to. So what are some of your best websites for providing a good time or a small giggle? If we all share, then we'll all be better off.

Things that keep Clark interested:
These may not be for everyone, but I generally check:
espn.go.com - Self-explanatory
www.ornery.org - Message board of people arguing. Heavy on politics, but not always.
cloark.blogspot.com - Obviously you know where this one is.
any blog linked to my blog
www.hatrack.com - Just to see what weird thing Orson is ranting about this week.
improveverywhere.com - Hilarious, but once you've read them all, you're kinda done.

5 comments:

Sabrina said...

I think you know this, but my default website for mindless reading is the Provo Daily Herald: harktheherald.com .

I just find it really entertaining reading people's comments on the news. I also go to ksl.com because they have comments too. However, they usually aren't as fun to read for some reason.

Suzanne said...

After I finish checking and re-checking my blog, I tend to check yours, and Shannon's, and all of the other blogs mine is linked to. Then I visit these sites (time dependent):

nytimes.com
televisionwithoutpity.com
cnn.com
velonews.com
weather.com
myspace.com
youtube.com

Melissa said...

I'm with Sue, love the TWOP! Besides that and all of your blogs and links, I just read mommy blogs. Probably not really up your alley, but some are really funny. And some of those link to cool things. Oh, and Adam introduced me to The Show with Ze Frank (I put Zefrank into google) which is pretty funny. And I check and re-check flickr looking for comments too.

Shanny said...

While listening to "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" this morning via podcast, I discovered www.regrettheerror.com. Check it out.

tysqui said...

I like the websites:

http://www.damninteresting.com/
http://www.mentalfloss.com/
http://www.wikiality.com/

There's always something interesting to be found on one of them.