Thursday, December 7

Fortune Cookie Wisdom

In the working world, everyone seems to have automatic secrecy warnings put at the end of their emails. They're long, and no one reads them. To prove that no one reads them, I started putting different ones at the ends of all my emails to Jason, and he didn't notice until I pointed them out to him. Some of my favorites are:

**********************************
This message is super secret. Don't
even think about telling anyone about
it. Or I'll break your knees.
**********************************
********************
Tell anyone about this
and you're dead meat.
********************

But now after going out for Chinese today, I found the perfect message that I think I'll be using from now on. From my fortune cookie:
You think that is a secret, but it never has been one.

No comments: