Sunday, January 7

It Calls to Me

When we moved to San Jorge (a whopping 4 months ago) there was a nice guy who was Elders Quorum President. About 6 weeks later, he was released and made the Young Men's President. Last week, he was made bishop. I suppose in another 6 weeks I should expect him to be made the Sunday School President.

In other news, I am now the Ward Athletic Director. You know, the WAD. As it turns out, there is a meeting Tuesday evening for all the WADs to discuss basketball season which is upon us. Once we make it through basketball season, who knows what my further responsibilities will be.

3 comments:

Alex said...

You know, I think WADs only exist in Utah... I've never heard of that before.

Shanny said...

Oh, good, now I can call you a wad.

Melissa said...

I wish we had "Utahish" church sports down here. I'd love to get back on a crappy co-ed softball team again. We just have sporadic poorly advertised weekend tournaments.