Wednesday, January 3

I'm not joking

I was going to comment this to my last entry, but I wanted more people to notice it.

It's just now that I've realized that most people don't even recognize the nerdiness of "Surely you must be joking Mr. Feynman". Richard Feynman was a Nobel Prize winning physicist that worked on the Manhattan Project. I guess I've forgotten that large chunks of the population don't know who he is. I realize that I do have a pretty darn intelligent readership here, but honestly, how many people here already knew who Mr. Feynman was before this post, or seeing me get the book for Christmas?

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I knew. Actually, I thought you already had the Feynman book.

Shanny said...

Well, let's be honest, I knew because I saw you reading the book like a year ago. But if not for that, I would have had no idea.

Sabrina said...

I thought it was only book of the 6 that was a possible fiction novel or something like that. Now I know the real truth. Thanks for clarifying.

Adam Lowe said...

I was going to say that it was the one book on the list I had heard of before and considered reading. I would guess that it had more crossover appeal than the others.

Suzanne said...

Actually, it sounds cool. If you want to loan it to me...